Kalley requires full payment to confirm the reservation for the products ordered. We may impose a cancellation fee in the event of cancellation before the date of reservation for the products to be supplied if so arranged. The fee will depend on the nature of the reservation, the length of notice of cancellation before reservation, the reasonable potential to find alternative clients for the reservation and the reason for cancellation.
No refunds on payments in the event of cancellation for already ordered/made Special/Custom–Order Goods.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Kalley’s obligation to deliver the products on time shall in all cases be subject to the following:
(a) Whilst delivery times if so arranged are given in good faith and Kalley will use every endeavour to comply therewith, no responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage incurred by the Client on account of any delay in delivery arising out of any circumstances beyond Kalley control, which circumstances will include, but in no way be limited to:
- any delays in the supply of products by Kalley’s suppliers which cannot be directly or indirectly attributed to them;
- the client not providing Kalley with necessary information alternatively access to their property in order to determine the specifications of the products to be supplied;
Kalley will communicate unavoidable delay in the delivery.
Please choose carefully. Kalley does not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make the wrong decision regarding the products being purchased. You can choose between a refund or exchange where the products is proven as defective within the warranty period or within 10 business days the products are wrongly described, different from the sample requested by you. If the products are altered/permanently installed we will not accept a return of the products, unless defective. We may charge a handling fee if the return is accepted by management.
Kalley warrants its Client that the products which have been supplied by the Business shall be free from defects and subject to the following:
- The warranty is effective for a period of six months. The date is determined from date of delivery and the Client will be entitled to either request a refund or replacement of the product if the product being provided are believed to be of a substandard quality within such period;
- The warranty shall immediately be rendered null and void in the event of any of the following:
- Any alterations or modifications or addition made to the products supplied and or installed, without the prior consent of Kalley;
- Failure to use product supplied in accordance with the instructions and specifications of the supplier ;
- Damages due to the general mistreatment and abuse of the products supplied;
- Any damage caused by fire, flood, civil disturbance or act of God;
- Any default that can be attributed to normal wear and tear of the product supplied taking into regard the oldness of product and the use it was normally put to in the past.
- The products have not been inspected by a technical expert to evaluate/determine the reason for the defects in the products, before the Client requested its replacement, repair or refund.
The Client acknowledges the risk involved in the supplying of products by Kalley and hereby indemnify Kalley against claims for harm/damage cause to me/property due to reasons beyond the reasonable control or unintentional act of any person, whether or not in the employ of Kalley. This will include any economical lost pertaining to the harm/damage caused.
Supply of Material
Although Kalley will endeavour to supply the best possible services to clients including ordering material requested by a client as soon as possible, the business will accept no liability in the event that the products ordered is has been discontinued or not available due to any circumstances beyond their reasonable control. Client’s should this confirm orders as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment. In the event of the product to be supplied either being discontinued or not available at all Kalley will contact the Client and upon the Client’s approval an alternative product will be ordered, or refund made.
Kalley reserves their right to suspend delivery of any orders if payment for such orders is not made on time. In the circumstances where payment is outstanding for a period exceeding 30 days from date of statement Kalley will charge interest at a rate not exceeding 2% per month or as per the maximum rate determined by the National Credit Act from time to time on overdue payments.
All accounts older than 30 days will be handed over for collection and will the Client be liable to pay all legal fees with regard to the collection of such outstanding amounts on a fees scale as determined by the court of law/tribunal where the collection matter will be adjudicated.
The Client hereby agrees to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate Court of in the event that any outstanding amount is handed over for collection, although such Magistrate Court may normally not have jurisdiction in the matter.